Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lewes Away 5/4/14

Umbrella Man

This seaside trip will soon be here anyone who wants in has a week or so to apply .

Mrs C is sorting out the accommodation.

Travel is looking like a road trip at the moment.

This weekend will also include a gig.

So

Be safe be sure go with the travel club.

• 2 weeks later...

Plans for this trip have gone a a little pear shaped since this was spoke about there is still a few travelling down but by different means and different times.

Anyone who fancies getting the train down 1st port of call will be The Hamilton Hall for 9am for the people driving down we can meet at The Lansdown Arms in Lewes from about 11ish.

Also you have the England women playing Montenegro starting at 12.55pm(For any ground hoppers) in Brighton which is just 7 minutes away by train ( Falmer  )hence our 4pm kick off)

The Selecter gig is still on for anyone who wants to make a long day of it.

See some of you on Sat ;)

Mr U et al

Planning to catch the 9.37 from billericay, keith getting on at shenfield, and should get to H Hall about 10.15.

Anyone else interested i can get 3 people one third off so would be £25.20 return.

I will be returning after the game and not going to gig

If interested be at station about 9.25 so we can get tickets

Kev

Not a lot to say about the game really. it was pretty flat until they got a pen, we livened up, got the equaliser, and were on top for the remainder of the game but couldn't finish it off.

I guess Craig will have had a keen eye on who has the fight and ability to mount our  challenge for next seasons champions spot.

Archived