Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The demise of Sandhurst Town

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, whats gone on with my club!! 

Once a friendly decent club doing well in the prem, winning trophies, a good group of local boys playing for the club rather than for the money and now what...sinking like a stone.

Something stinks here and I would suggest its rotten to the core....real shame as I loved playing there. Why sack the manager in September after a good start - who is the manager now and why haven't you got a result in 7!? Lost a promising crop of players who might have got you back up a league.  

Clubs going backwards fast and Mr Chairman the buck stops with you! Whats happened to this once great club!?! Sort yourself out - bring back the Sicilian and we'll all come back. 

And no I won't be giving my real name 

I'm afraid this is what can happen if a club goes down just look at Dorking as well,the last 3 Sandhurst managers all did a good job and took the club to new heights,I feel with the players that the last manager had at his disposal would of meant a better season this time and maybe even a return to the Prem,you are of course right the buck does always stop with all chairmen but it is easier to sack the managers,lets hope someone can come in and turn things around I believe Jamie Scott has gone back to help but i'm not sure in what capacity.

Perhaps if you didn't classify everything you disagree with as "shite" people might be more inclined to identify themselves in a different way? Just a thought from someone who only worries about what people they respect think of them.

feck off sh1te breath,your another coward i got no respect for cowards  

Not much of a command of the English language either, strange for one with so much to type. Please remember quality and quantity are not one and the same.

if you want to be really clever spell out your name and then we can answer you properly untill then go and sh1t a hedgehog

Any incentive people might have to identify themselves easily disappears with the comical attempts at threatening behaviour that spew forth. 2,772  "opinions" , I wonder if they are all as antagonistic, uptight and murder the English language to the same degree? Seven years to learn a little grammar and lose the superiority complex appear to have failed. One post or far too many matters not, all have the right to an opinion. although an ability to manage to express it without sounding like a chav might let people laugh with you rather than at you. Nobody wants a fight, stop trying to pick one.

Any incentive people might have to identify themselves easily disappears with the comical attempts at threatening behaviour that spew forth. 2,772  "opinions" , I wonder if they are all as antagonistic, uptight and murder the English language to the same degree? Seven years to learn a little grammar and lose the superiority complex appear to have failed. One post or far too many matters not, all have the right to an opinion. although an ability to manage to express it without sounding like a chav might let people laugh with you rather than at you. Nobody wants a fight, stop trying to pick one.

all my posts maybe crap but everyone knows me all of your posts maybe highly intelligent but I win everytime because you don't give your real name,what are you scared of nobody will laugh and just think you could turn into a cult hero even that annoying c0ck easy game could come out of the closet   

all my posts maybe crap but everyone knows me all of your posts maybe highly intelligent but I win everytime because you don't give your real name,what are you scared of nobody will laugh and just think you could turn into a cult hero even that annoying c0ck easy game could come out of the closet   

" I win every I time..."  What exactly do you win? Is it the 'too much time on my hands' award? The ' I can't type a paragraph without an obscenity' award ? Aside from the fact what you have typed doesn't make sense, it does seem as if you might just be better picking a fight with someone with a similar amount of time on their hands and overstated view of their own importance. It's a message board for something utterly throwaway. It is unimportant. Apologies for having a perspective on life!

" I win every I time..."  What exactly do you win? Is it the 'too much time on my hands' award? The ' I can't type a paragraph without an obscenity' award ? Aside from the fact what you have typed doesn't make sense, it does seem as if you might just be better picking a fight with someone with a similar amount of time on their hands and overstated view of their own importance. It's a message board for something utterly throwaway. It is unimportant. Apologies for having a perspective on life!

I win the higher ground knob head,oh well guess you are gonna hide behind this ridiculous name you can't say we didn't try to help you..........saddo.