Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Egham

Monday's result looks much better following last nights game .. Egham 4 Daventry 1 may well cost Daventry the title. 

SBF

It does Dan, I think I have said before this group will be good enough. The majority have found this level a challenge and we certainly looked the better side and playing some decent football, may be the pressure has been lifted which allowed them to just go out and play, for me they should never have had to endure the pressure created on forums and general chit chat around the ground. Not to many of us showed we had confidence in them and Ben which hasn't helped in my eyes. I said right at the start this is the start of something good then the injuries put pay to balance and consistency that had been found. Then the Red Cards started flying around through poor discipline all possibly caused by the pressure, everyone should have took a step back and realised this group needed 100% support. So yes hopefully we can stay at this level add a few to the group when we are all on a level playing field and go again and show the doubters that this is just the start of the good times :0))))) Rant Over

Errr that's Phil. Not me.

Personally, I think the support and feeling around the club over the last couple of months has been fantastic. Not many supporters clap their team from the pitch when they have lost a game.

Anyway let's hope for a win on Saturday :)

Archived