Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

LOYALTY what is LOYALTY?

Smudge

• 3 weeks later...

After reading an article on another thread on this Forum 'Management Movements' and asking the Question about the Westfield Manager John Comer leaving.By NLN not repling to my post regarding this matter,it as good as gave the game away.I can confirm through my enquiries my sources tell me That John Comer was asked to leave which he declined,he was then sacked.He will however be in charge of Westfields game against Epsom and Ewell.

I find this to be the biggest mistake,a Club has made in my short time within CCL.

Johns Record

A track record of gaining Promotion from Div 1,and currently lying in 4/5 place in the Premier,most clubs would give their right arm to have that Success in 5 years let alone 2 LOYALTY?

Westfield have already have applications for the Vacant position,although looking at the alledged names given to me by my source,I would not touch them with a bargepole,they have all had positions at Walton Casuals for a short time,alas in their Relegation era,when they were reprieved,Martin Beard 1st Team Coach,Danny Carroll 1 st team Manager,James Cameron,Res.Manager,then 1st team Manager ,when the  previous Manager left.

So what  will they bring to Westfield promises etc. But judging by their previous,they have no loyalty at all.

A SAD DAY FOR FOOTBALL,and not even to notify their supporters is in my opinion a poor Public Relations Exercise by Westfield FC.

BEST OF LUCK John and Jackie in your future Football adventures,2 of the nicest people I have met,OPEN AND HONEST IN ALL THEY DO.

Note the date of this post fellow posters,and the content.Not wrong was I.

• 4 months later...

5 months on,the Manager resigns for personal reasons.However taking the Loyalty thread a little bit further,last season I was glad to be part of the GREAT ESCAPE by Bedfont Sports.There were 3 young players,who played a major part in this miracle,namely Alex Wines,goalkeeper,who when the mass exodus to Lammas happened,he stayed loyal,and had a great season.Joe Jackson,midfield,a young lad who had a great season.Finally Darryl Sanders,the best young player I have seen in a long time,yet low and behold these 3 loyal Club people,seem to be out of favour at the Sports at this time,for the 1st Team anyway.However Darryl is scoring for fun in the Youth Team.I hope Alex was not displaced for his calamity at Lammas,hardly shows LOYALTY to 3 WONDERFUL LADS.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived