Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Leiston Away (Tomorrow)

Umbrella Man

3rd game in-a-row against this lot that late goals have proved decisive. Bar the first 10 minutes and the last 10 minutes, the bit in-between was decent at times against a Leiston side that won't be too far away from the play-offs. But we really should be sitting here this morning with at least a point in the bag. They say never make a substitution at an oppo's corner. We did. They scored! You could almost smell the winner after that. Once we got going there were some good performances out there with Shaw having a much better game. Only two games in but this is much better than last season so far. Hopefully it'll entice some supporters back. 

Was thinking the same thing on the way back last night 3 trips to Leiston and 3 late goals have tucked us up.

Not to disappointed the boys put in a great shift and didn't deserve to come away with nothing hopefully we'll get some of that last minute luck soon enough.

Gotta agree with the Ryan... I dare say people can point out a number of occasions when a sub has been made when there is a corner where a goal hasn't been scored but it's almost an unwritten law... a superstitious mantra that has a habit of biting you should you not take heed. Up to then, I was almost certain that the pattern of the game was set and that we would walk away with three points...

I can't fault the teams work rate... in that department we were awesome. Some of our passing needs to find a 'Ricay player and perhaps taking care of the ball, keeping possession needs to be worked on. Nice to see we have a striker who can make space for himself but on the other hand, if there is an opportunity to put someone else in that has a better chance of scoring...or at least of setting something more clear cut up.... But it's all about choices and these are minor observations.

It was disappointing not coming away with any points, I think there were a lot of positives to take away from the game. And, it is only one game... 

I am sure your players would learn from the experience to ensure the result would be different at Lewes   

Archived