Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

Most of the people I know that come from different ethnic backgrounds, including my own Thai daughter in law think our national obsession with political correctness is all rather silly. 

The real racism is that that people like her, who is university educated and speaks several languages is unable to settle in the UK because of our our immigration policies that make it almost impossible.

We let far too many foreign nationals into this country.

We must keep them out, unless they have a genuine reason to live here.

Marriage is not enough.

Marriage is not enough.

Are you suggesting my son should not be allowed to have a proper family life in the country of his birth, just to satisfy simple minded bigots such as yourself? 

Marriage is not enough.

Are you suggesting my son should not be allowed to have a proper family life in the country of his birth, just to satisfy simple minded bigots such as yourself? 

Is it a god given right?

We let far too many foreign nationals into this country

We must keep them out

The horse has already bolted I'm afraid!

There's skill shortages in this country which we seem not to be able to fill with people from this country. I think that we need to look at the scope of apprenticeships and work with Colleges/Universities to make sure that going forward we have people with the correct skill sets to bridge the gap.

In the meantime, where do we get those people from?

Also, we are going to get an increasingly ageing population, we are going to need younger workers at some point to generate income in this country.

Yes, we don't want people to come to this country simply to scrounge on benefits, I believe however that will be a minority of people however (although I'm sure the Daily Mail / UKIP will highlight every single case individually in an attempt to distort people's perceptions of what's really going on).

Block immigration at your peril, this country will suffer economically if you do.

There's skill shortages in this country which we seem not to be able to fill with people from this country. I think that we need to look at the scope of apprenticeships and work with Colleges/Universities to make sure that going forward we have people with the correct skill sets to bridge the gap.

In the meantime, where do we get those people from?

Also, we are going to get an increasingly ageing population, we are going to need younger workers at some point to generate income in this country.

Yes, we don't want people to come to this country simply to scrounge on benefits, I believe however that will be a minority of people however (although I'm sure the Daily Mail / UKIP will highlight every single case individually in an attempt to distort people's perceptions of what's really going on).

Block immigration at your peril, this country will suffer economically if you do.

A very high proportion of doctors and nurses at our local hospital are immigrants, as are many of the other skilled professionals working there. As they gain experience they naturally move on to make  progress in their careers. If we block immigration who will replace these skilled people the NHS so desperately needs. 

I wonder if Malky will be able to turn things round at Wigan, it would be a crying shame if they suffered another relegation particularly for Dave Whelan

It wasn't fair that he was hung out to dry recently was it for simply telling the truth

I note that Whelan has now resigned as Chairman at Wigan. No doubt his blotting of his own copybook has had some influence on his decision.

I note that Whelan has now resigned as Chairman at Wigan. No doubt his blotting of his own copybook has had some influence on his decision.

That's what I thought !

No doubt his blotting of his own copybook has had some influence on his decision

And what copybook are you referring to, I think poor Dave Whelan resigned because he is totally fed up with the World we sadly live in today where you aren't allowed to say boo to a goose.

Yeah, you aren't allowed to express your racist tendencies if you're the owner of a football club affiliated to the FA. 

Yeah, you aren't allowed to express your racist tendencies if you're the owner of a football club affiliated to the FA. 

I wonder what the FA would do if Jeremy Clarkson ever buys a football club.

If you don't drink it eat it or put petrol in it he isn't interested in it Alan.

Sh1t themselves, probably !!

:ph34r:

It's good news isn't it that poor Malky Mackay was finally exonerated after the FA rightly concluded that he should not face any disciplinaryaction for the supposed racist, sexist, homophobic and anti-semetic messeges he exchanged with Iain Moody and that it was a private matter between the two, it's nice to see common sense prevailing for once:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3163685/Malky-Mackay-Iain-Moody-face-no-FA-disciplinary-action-racist-sexist-homophobic-anti-Semitic-messages.html