Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Semi Final

vauxhallman

So tonight's game has been called off.

There has been no rain since 2100 Monday  followed by 7 hours of sunshine Tuesday, the whole bloody thing is a joke. 

I have taken a days holiday from work just so I could get there and support the club, well I for one wont bother any more.

I was there Saturday Jack I never really miss a game,and I have to say I have nothing but admiration for the dedication and hours you put into the pitch and the fact that you managed to get the game on Saturday must be commended, and what an afternoon of football we had.

I just get frustrated when I see pitches like the cowfield over at Billericay and they still play.

Our pitch is one of the best in the league and that's all down to the dedication of Jack, so when he says he couldn't get the standing water off I know for sure it wasn't for the want of trying, well done Jack.

Perhaps because we don't play on such a bad pitch as it would have been last is one of the reasons that we normally have one of the better surfaces in the league.

Archived