Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Raising funds for Muscular Dystrophy

Jacko

Hi all, hope you're all well :D

for the 2nd year running, myself and 28 other lads (Dean Harper and Danny Jordan included) are taking part in a game at Vicarage Road on Thursday 14th May with a kick off at 7.30, trying to raise over £10k for muscular dystrophy.  We (the lads taking part) have covered all the costs of the game/facilities/kits etc, so all the donations go straight to the charity. 

Any help greatly welcomed people :-)

Jacko

https://www.goldengiving.com/fundraising/JamieJackson

post-1367-0-17464700-1425471081_thumb.jpg

Hi Jacko

Just a small donation from me but hope it all adds up.

It is a great cause and I would encourage others to back this. Some years ago I was a personal carer for a young lad with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy when he started out at university. He died a few years later at the age of 22. More recently, I've been supporting another student with a different from of MD in his search for a work placement. 

Graham

Many thanks Graham, much appreciated.

There were so many good causes to choose from it was hard to pick just one, I was amazed the amount of people that had been directly and

indirectly affected by MD.

Archived