Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Town 3 Witham 0

blue pilgrim

Those who rejected the armchair and turned up last night were rewarded with another good performance by the Blues.

One can only wonder if the Witham manager regretted influencing the earlier postponement, as on a dry surface, our forwards destroyed their defence with another impressive display full of pace and fine finishing. It was all over by half time with goals by Obafemi ( fine assist by Liburd) and then two from Rowan himself.

I guess with Wednesday in mind, Liburd was substituted at half time, and Town played within themselves to close out the second half with few alarms.

We seem to be hitting some fine form, lets hope the boys can take it into Wednesday nights game COYB

Helpful update. Unfortunately could not make match but pleased with result. I am a believer that sometimes decisions people make can come back and haunt them. Maybe the decision not to play those weeks ago cost them points. Let's hope for another great result on Wednesday. We are sometimes reaching good standards, let's hope we can maintain for the remainder of the season win some silver and get a good position in the league.

Great first half from us, didn't become complacent in the 2nd half too. Liburd has been playing superb, with Obafemi,Sapps and him as a front 3 it works really well as they all bring something different, Nash is also a good option which is why we aren't shy of scoring goals. Really looking forward to this end of the season, confidence is high atm. COYB

Rowan is on fire at the moment, his 45 minutes was enough to award him MOTM for me.  He's scored 9 times since the turn of the year.

Affy's work-rate was superb against Witham.

Match highlights:

http://billericaytownfc.wix.com/fans#!withamvideo/c1jnq

Excellent highlights and from what I saw the confidence through the team shines out.

Sapps seems to be enjoying his new role and the 2nd goal was a good example of following up.

Again the pitch look so much better and hopefully means that the blues will be able to catch up on the games and play good passing football as the talent and confidence is clearly there.

COYB!

:drinks:

Archived