Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Directory of Foreign Duffers

BFR

Valerie Di Ceasare - Chelsea

Girls name, no first team appearances another two and half grand per week well spent.

Jose Reyes - Arsenal

Ok I know he will turn out to be great but on debut he shows some aggression pushing his face towards some city bloke and then an o.g. against Boro. Nice start.

Roger, I think you've missed the point here haven't you - I know you are trying to get your post count up but don't do it like this and make yourself look stupid - otherwise people might start calling you an Old Man!!!!!

Right then - N'Diwa Lord-Kangana - Bolton

Please tell me why there is a need for a defender from Zaire to be at a Premiership side.

I think Roge was having a dig at me for picking on Reyes the Titanic.

Kasey Keller - american footballer. Wrong. Practically invisible last night and set to be replaced by the marshmallow man that is Paul Robinson.

Quote:
Martin said:
Jose Reyes - Arsenal

Ok I know he will turn out to be great but on debut he shows some aggression pushing his face towards some city bloke and then an o.g. against Boro. Nice start.

Just to remind you what I actually said Rog. HE WILL TURN OUT TO BE GREAT. I think what you actually owe me is a thank you. A guy can go from an own goal in cup semi-final and entirely anonymous for the first 50 minutes of an FA Cup Fifth round to a goal scoring wonder boy following a little criticism from me. I should charge commission.

And on a similar note:

Carlo Cudicini, Neil Sullivan, Mario Melchiot, William Gallas, Claude Makelele, Jesper Gronkjaer, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (in particular) and Eidur Gudjonson.

Foreign. Duffers. One and all.