Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
David Holden

Another Club goes full-time

Still, we've held our own vs. Hereford, Exeter, Morecombe, Scarborough so far this season, we can still go places as a part-time club, but Full-time is a more lucrative option... hasn't andy F said that he hasnt the time to go full-time, even if we had the funds?

Quote:
hasn't andy F said that he hasnt the time to go full-time, even if we had the funds?

No he hasn't, in fact I suspect that he would love to go full-time as he spends most of his time on football anyway.

So, Burton are going full time. Surprising, given that they must be a little out of pocket, having to have their matches shown on TV every couple of weeks... wink.gif (Not to mention their BBC coverage this Sunday)

Isnt Andy Ford full time on part time wages I know he spends hours working for this club and no I am not related just I think some times we do not appreciate what a fantastic job he has done for this club. I agree with you carjam we do have more potential than Burton but at the moment we are not fulfilling that potential with our crowd figures.

We average 1104 against their 1863

When will people start following the Fleet week in week out

Need to be at least in the fight for play-off places. Then the crowds would probably double. Wonder if we will ever know. Burton have big name players..Gravesend do not.

Now at last we are hearing talk og being full-time things could happen.