Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Play Off's

RebelDelaney

Oh no the best team in the league for 'me' miss out again

Poole 0 St Neots 1

Truro 1 Hungerford 0

Poole miss penalty and hit woodwork twice.

Just shows every club in the league have had bad spells during the season.

it's just when you have that spell when you are in the promotion spots.

Have to say it was a pretty poor game, not quite sure how St Neots have won it, as they did not show a great deal of quality IMO, however they defended well, and took one of their 3 or 4 chances.

Poole had a spell where they hit the post, crossbar, and one cleared off the line and then missed a penalty within a minute, at that point you knew it was not going to be their night.

Poole however were a shadow of the side that beat us 4-0 at holloways, and massively missed Walker at the back who is a leader for them.

I personally think that Truro will go on and win the play offs, but you have to say St Neots away record has been fantastic this season, so could go either way.

Aylesbury weren't great but neither were Bedworth really. Bedworth were exactly the team I remember. Thoroughly unpleasant, surrounding the referee, moaning at everything, waving imaginary cards trying to get players booked or sent off. Bench had to be warned to keep quiet. I hope if they beat Barton they go into the Northern Prem. Horrible team.

Lots of former Rebels on show. Adam Logie, Danny Murphy, Dave Deeney, Kyle Anthony started and Jacko, Chandaram on the bench.

Aylesbury weren't great but neither were Bedworth really. Bedworth were exactly the team I remember. Thoroughly unpleasant, surrounding the referee, moaning at everything, waving imaginary cards trying to get players booked or sent off. Bench had to be warned to keep quiet. I hope if they beat Barton they go into the Northern Prem. Horrible team.

Lots of former Rebels on show. Adam Logie, Danny Murphy, Dave Deeney, Kyle Anthony started and Jacko, Chandaram on the bench.

If I remember correctly the Bedworth support weren't very nice either.

Archived