Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Stags defender agrees Tranmere deal

FF News

Defender Ritchie Sutton has today agreed to join Tranmere Rovers on a two-year deal

The 29-year old has spent the last four years with Mansfield Town, including helping them to the Conference title in the 2012-13 season. He made 38 appearances for the Stags in League Two last season and picked up a number of supporters’ clubs Player of the Season awards.

He began his career with Crewe Alexandra and has also had a spell with Port Vale. His contract will come into effect on July 1st.

Manager Gary Brabin said, “I’m really pleased to bring Ritchie to the Club. He’s a no-nonsense type of defender who takes pride in keeping clean sheets. He’s an honest lad, who defends first and foremost and I believe he’ll be an excellent addition to the squad.”

Source: www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Source

Having driven past Tranmere Rovers ground on several occasions, all I can say is, that it's located in the @rse end of no-where !

My apologies to Tranmere fans.  It's only saving grace is that it is quite near to the Mersey Tunnel !!

Archived