Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Paul Faulkner

Oh i thought old Faulks was getting on well there? ... Wonder if anythings happened behind the scenes, he was always a fiery character back in his Aston Clinton days.

First Jules, now Faulks, we're losing some big characters in the ssml lately!

I always thought Levy were going to be one to watch out for if they could keep Faulks there. For me, I could've seen them going up at some point over the next few years under his guidance. Would love to know what's happened there.

Odds for next Levy Green Manager......

Julian Robinson - 4/1 Perhaps the reason Levy have moved so quick to get rid of Faulkner. Much like Liverpool with Klopp, you don't wait around when a manager this good is a free agent, you go out and you get him. Wouldn't surprise me if they are having the chat as I type.

Wayne Gladdy - 20/1 Very much the Tim Sherwood type, young manager thrown straight in and has done VERY well. But, unlike Sherwood at Villa, I think Gladdy's next appointment would be a successful one. There's a man that with the right player commitment and set-up could do some damage in a league he knows VERY well.

Lee Bircham - 6/1 After the horrific double compound fracture of his leg, whispers of him hanging up his penalty-scoring boots and moving to the other side of the white line have been getting louder and louder. The ssml romantic would love to see him do so back at Levy, a club where he is well-loved and has legendary status. Everybody's friend on twitter, he perhaps could attract some big names and be a flippin' good appointment down at Pancake Lane. 

Tony Moore - 25/1 How many more jobs can come up in ssml without this guy finally giving in and accepting one of the many offers that come flooding in. The mastermind behind Jets one-off near un-stoppable season, Moore-o has perhaps been waiting for the right club, are there many clubs out there with a better set up than Leverstock Green? After considering, but politely declining, Jets advances earlier this season, is he now ready to take the ssml by storm again?

Mick Vipond - 50/1 Absolutely no reason to leave Berko right now, so a rank outsider, but when I think of Mick, I think of Levy. Wouldn't it be just lovely to see him back there.

I'll have a fiver on Birchy, clearly finding things frustrating playing at Bovingdon. Me old pal Kev Carter thats there told me on a job the other day he has taken 14 players down to Bovingdon since the start of the season and 9 have already moved back on to higher level clubs.

Him down there with Jimmy Armstrong as his number 2 off the pitch and number 9 on it.

Archived