Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What has happened at Harefield?

Yes i am one of the few who turn out to watch the Hares these days, and i encourage the team from the sidelines even though most games end in disappointment .  I`m sure with a little tinkering like bringing in an experienced stand out midfield general. a proper hard nut centre back and a proven goal scorer to play along side the youngsters we would be clear of the relegation zone come the end of the season. As for the number of people coming through the gate going on long cup runs and winning league games would soon put that right, ;)

i remember those days  :D

You can still find footage of away days in the FA cup on you tube great memories.. Hopefully coming back soon.

so nice to see Harefield being talked about again. albeit for the wrong reasons.

We must be a popular meeting place for Managers out of a job we had double the normal attendance against Broxbourne last week   

All obviously hoping for a Harefield WIN ???  so they wouldn't have been disappointed.?!

You're All welcome again if it gets the same reaction.

Leverstock green at home saturday could go either way i think, so should be worth watching.

I think Harefield United will be alright and if they keep hold of Perry Dicker that will help there cause and the Leverstock Green game should be a cracker a six pointer all day long.

I think Harefield United will be alright and if they keep hold of Perry Dicker that will help there cause and the Leverstock Green game should be a cracker a six pointer all day long.

Nail on the head regarding Perry Dicker the only player scoring on a regular basis for the Hares, If he moves on or gets injured we wont be in a good place. I think goal difference could play a big part in this seasons relegation battle 4 teams with - 20+ and 1 with -34.

This season was always going to be a tough season for Harefield United FC but keep the faith. I will be keeping a eye out for this Saturdays result.

A spirited performance by the Hares today wasn`t enough to gain any points going down 1-0 to Leverstock, A stupid sending off for one of the centre backs in the first half for calling a lino a cheating b*****d certainly didn`t help the cause but overall i think a draw would have been a fair result, also they have moved off the bottom due to goal difference.

A spirited performance by the Hares today wasn`t enough to gain any points going down 1-0 to Leverstock, A stupid sending off for one of the centre backs in the first half for calling a lino a cheating b*****d certainly didn`t help the cause but overall i think a draw would have been a fair result, also they have moved off the bottom due to goal difference.

Was Phil G at the game?

He certainly was.

Hhhhhmmmmmm......

Only a matter of time before the silver fox returns me thinks ;-)

Hhhhhmmmmmm......

Only a matter of time before the silver fox returns me thinks ;-)

But to which club? ;-)

Rumour at Harefield was he is taking over this week.

You shouldn't listen to bar talk rumours sometimes they are started by the very people wanting the job to stir up trouble.

The panic button hasn't been pressed yet but we all hope for improvements in the new year.

Tough christmas coming up .I know the crowd will be a few less now, knowing that there isn't a job up for grabs.

What club will be the next  target of a take over ?

Sorry to disappoint you all but Mr Granville will not be returning to Harefield Utd..

Looking through all the posts in this thread i fail to see any calling for the return of Phil Granville, just comments about him being at games etc, so why would you think we are disappointed he is not coming back, my only disappointment is the results and league position.

about the form etc that i agree with .

As for the rest of the behind the scenes going on's that you may not have seen trust me they have been happening..

So i just thought it best to put a stop to it now.

And to wish all you Harefield Utd fans a MERRY CHRISTMAS  :cracker:  :christmastree2:  :snowman4:  :santa6: and a happy new year.

See you all at the Players and supporters Christmas party this saturday night at the club everyone welcome .