Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
RalphC

Osama Bin Laden

LATO - So did you come into town on 29 April to watch the Royal Wedding then

Failure to deny that you ran up HUGE photocopying bills has been taken as acknowledgement that you did!

Does it really matter what Rhodes gets up to,supposed to be a discussion forum and a thread about some nutty Muslim fanatic not some Rhodes obsessed fanatics

LATO - So did you come into town on 29 April to watch the Royal Wedding then

No...and wrong thread anyway.

LATO - So what brought you into town then and the Whitehall area, was it something to do with your Saturday job and you were sent to a different branch of whoever you're working for, Pret A Manger or Subway for example

LATO - So what brought you into town then and the Whitehall area, was it something to do with your Saturday job and you were sent to a different branch of whoever you're working for, Pret A Manger or Subway for example

was there again yesterday but only for about 2 minutes....and it was job related.

LATO - It shows I can still read you like a book doesn't it, don't you mind that your Saturday job restricts you from going to games with your close chums from FoRM

LATO - It shows I can still read you like a book doesn't it, don't you mind that your Saturday job restricts you from going to games with your close chums from FoRM

1. no you can't as you are usual wide of the mark

2. no as I enjoy my job more than watching football sp it doesn't restrict me at all

3. glad to see you acknowledge the existence of FoRM

LATO - What is your job out of interest, you've got me guessing now as it must be good if you enjoy it more than watching football. From memory I don't believe you drive so is it riding shotgun for a food outlet or delivery company who have occasional deliveries in Central London hence you only being in Whitehall for two minutes on Saturday.

LATO - What is your job out of interest, you've got me guessing now as it must be good if you enjoy it more than watching football. From memory I don't believe you drive so is it riding shotgun for a food outlet or delivery company who have occasional deliveries in Central London hence you only being in Whitehall for two minutes on Saturday.

peculiar choice but no not that. In my opinion its a lot more challenging and interesting than being a 'shotgun' delivery man.

Edited by Lato