Welcome to the new sotware Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
David Holden

Todays Relegation Games

COOKIE here.Well done you lot.Good result for you.Made me eat my words.We are all wrong sometimes.All these good results lately for you, WOW! You must be championship winning material now.But then again I seem to get things wrong dont I. Seriously though good result.I have backed HEREFORD to win the league so with their last minute winner and your result you have all done me, personally a favour.

Quote:
Alan W (GNFC) said:
Both goals from free kicks by Protheroe - definitely a player well worth keeping - get the money out, Andy !!

Absolutely agree. There was a noticeable difference when he was unable to play the 2nd half last Thurs.

With the near certainty of Canvey being promoted to the Conference, I would think Jeff King would be very reluctant to let Lee go. He may not be able to get in to their first team at present, but why give the future opposition an advantage.

It all depends how many of our top players we can keep for next season. We may see another exodus and have to do it all again, though saying that, I've a feeling a lot more will stay on. If the latter was the case,that would give Andy a much more solid base for building a team capable of challenging for a higher league position......providing, of course, Andy's still there.......