Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 31 August - SSML Results/Reports

Not forgetting that there are also some SSML matches tomorrow afternoon:

Saturday 31 August (all games 3.00pm)

PREMIER DIVISION
Broadfield United v Newport Pagnell Town

Edgware Town v Tring Athletic

Oxhey Jets v Biggleswade United

DIVISION ONE

Buckingham Athletic v Shefford Town & Campton

DIVISION TWO

Mursley United v Totternhoe

Pitstone & Ivinghoe v New Bradwell St Peter

Sarratt v The 61FC (Luton)

Tring Corinthians AFC v Berkhamsted Raiders

PREMIER DIVISION

1-4 Broadfields United v Newport Pagnell Town

0-6 Edgware Town v Tring Athletic 60

1-4 Oxhey Jets v Biggleswade United 68

DIVISION ONE

3-0 Buckingham Athletic v Shefford Town & Campton 57

DIVISION TWO

2-0 Mursley United v Totternhoe

0-3 Pitstone & Ivinghoe v New Bradwell St Peter 35

2-2 Sarratt v The 61FC (Luton) 25

1-2 Tring Corinthians AFC v Berkhamsted Raiders 36

Today's SSML results, I see Berkhamsted Raiders won again albeit narrowly to a team who lost 6-0 at home to Old Bradwell United last week:

PREMIER DIVISION

Broadfields United 1 Newport Pagnell Town 4

Edgware Town 0 Tring Athletic 6

Oxhey Jets 1 Biggleswade United 4

DIVISION ONE

Buckingham Athletic 3 Shefford Town & Campton 0

DIVISION TWO

Mursley United 2 Totternhoe 0

Pitstone & Ivinghoe 0 New Bradwell St Peter 3

Sarratt 2 The 61FC (Luton) 2

Tring Corinthians AFC 1 Berkhamsted Raiders 2

Karen - We seem to be duplicating effort here don't we, I thought you said that you were not going to post results on this Forum anymore due to your 'heavy work load' which was why I started doing it as it was a shame to see the Forum die a death but I don't want to steal your thunder so I can disappear if you prefer although the SSML is not a monopoly of one as you appear to think it is.

Winslow Boy - Thanks for that kind vote of confidence, that's up to Karen as, like I said, I don't want to tread on her toes, she's Miss SSML afterall. You had a great win today by the way in the FA Vase, how come you haven't been able to get to any games so far this term.

11 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Winslow Boy - Thanks for that kind vote of confidence, that's up to Karen as, like I said, I don't want to tread on her toes, she's Miss SSML afterall. You had a great win today by the way in the FA Vase, how come you haven't been able to get to any games so far this term.

Yes pleasing result and important given a tough run of results including FA Cup. I’m based up North and have been for some years now and have two little ones now. I get to some games up here though. Standard on the whole is decent but I don’t have anything invested in the leagues or the teams personally so it’s a far more passive experience. I’m sure Karen will be happy to share the burden and you’re pretty quick off the draw, good to have report links etc too. 

2 hours ago, Karen Browne said:

If you look I wait to add the attendances but I won't bother posting in future I will leave it up to you 

Karen - To quote Michael Winner, calm down dear, it's nice that you still post on here particularly as you are always in the know about everything SSML, it's only that, like I said, I thought you mentioned you weren't going to post results in future due to your 'heavy work load' and they can easily be found on your SSML website shortly after full time

2 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

Yes pleasing result and important given a tough run of results including FA Cup. 

I see that Ty Deacon hit a hat trick this afternoon, he's a decent player for you:

http://sportsshots.org.uk/?p=46530

Ty is a good young player, has already notched a fair few, he will score bucket loads this season. He’s scored goals at higher levels. Scoring goals won’t be an issue as it hasn’t in recent seasons. 

image.thumb.png.d94d8cbe2c01fb21f80eca043bca27e9.png

Premier Division table after yesterday's games as published in the Non League Paper.

I do think Karen has done extremely well to get some teams to have played nearly half of their fixtures by the end of August.  ?

Pete the Greek - Actually it wouldn't have surprised me if the Non League paper yesterday was correct, Karen's capable of anything isn't she, she runs the SSML single handedly. Seriously though it's funny that it was the only league table that was wrong from all of those printed, you couldn't make it up could you. By the way you're twiddling your thumbs this week aren't you with no SSML action, what will you be doing with yourself.

2 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Pete the Greek - Actually it wouldn't have surprised me if the Non League paper yesterday was correct, Karen's capable of anything isn't she, she runs the SSML single handedly. Seriously though it's funny that it was the only league table that was wrong from all of those printed, you couldn't make it up could you. By the way you're twiddling your thumbs this week aren't you with no SSML action, what will you be doing with yourself.

I suppose anything is possible with Karen's fixtures. ?

As for me, I have a a meeting with my Referees on the IMFL this evening.

Tomorrow I hope to be watching a game with a UEFA Observer.

Wednesday will probably be training.

Day off for Thursday.

Day off Friday.

SSML game on Saturday.

Sunday I will be off to watch Chelseas vs Totenham Hotpsur on the WSL with a Referee I coach.

Apart from being stuck behind the keyboard on here, what is your football fix for this week?

Tomorrow evening I am hoping to get to the mouth watering FA Vase replay at Aylesbury Vale Dynamos, unless that's the game you are attending with the UEFA observer. I see that you are doing the Wembley v Broadfields Unitied fixture on Saturday.

10 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Tomorrow evening I am hoping to get to the mouth watering FA Vase replay at Aylesbury Vale Dynamos, unless that's the game you are attending with the UEFA observer. I see that you are doing the Wembley v Broadfields Unitied fixture on Saturday.

Watching an international fixture on my lap top while UEFA Observer is at the venue. ?

We will be discussing game and incidents later in the evening.

Enjoy your FA Vase game.

Local derby on Saturday for me and should be a good game with 2 teams who like to play the ball on the ground.

Archived