Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sports Shots Website

I gather that the Sports Shots website is down at the moment, there is some sort of issue and I get the messege below when trying to log on but I gather it will be back on-line in due course, hopefully later this week. In the mean time the administrators suggest going on to their Facebook page for information:

Error establishing a database connection

The Sports Shots website is still down, it's strange isn't it and a shame as all the pre. and after match information relating to SSML Club's from their catchment area, and the interesting after match video interviews, don't appear to be accessible elsewhere

Big J R - Yes, that's what I thought but didn't like to say, there's no smoke without fire is there

• 1 month later...

Some really good news folks, it's back, fill your boots!:

After experiencing major issues from November 2019, we now return with a brilliant, new-look website. We must thank our web designer Fiona Storey at http://fionastorey.uk for all of her help https://sportsshots.org.uk

Many thanks must also go to our sponsors for their understanding and their ongoing support.

We now look forward to getting back to our business of promoting our community and raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support and Vasculitis UK.

Thank you!

Edited by Rhodes

• 2 months later...

I have to say that the Sports Shots website does not appear to be as good as it used to be prior to the problems they had in late November and it was taken down until early February. Even before the Coronavirus started in early to mid March it wasn't as extensive as before with regular pre-match information, reports, photos and video clips of matches involving SSML Club's in its catchment area of Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. Anyway the website was created for good causes so if anyone would like to make a donation to either of Sports Shots two Charities, or both, you can do so on their dedicated pages below:

• 1 year later...

What's going on with the Sports Shots website at present, there hasn't been a feature on the SSML since a preview of the SSML Division Two Spring Cup Final and no mention of the result or a report afterwards, it has been all cricket for weeks now:

Sports Shots – News and images website covering local cricket and football clubs

• 1 year later...

The Sports Shots website isn't what it was back in the day is it and focuses a bit too much on cricket rather than football, it used to cover all lower League Buckinghamshire based Club's on a regular basis and also Karen's Inane Ramblings (From Up Noorf) is very hit and miss, I am sure Karen has issued episodes 5 and 6 by now:

https://www.sportsshots.org.uk/