Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

Milton Keynes Irish

I see that Milton Keynes Irish have been promoted to Step Five and will play in the SSML Premier Division next season, many congratulations to them however is it deserved on merit for 'finishing' joint second in Division One this season after just nine matches: 

Billede

2 hours ago, Rhodes said:

I see that Milton Keynes Irish have been promoted to Step Five and will play in the SSML Premier Division next season, many congratulations to them however is it deserved on merit for 'finishing' joint second in Division One this season after just nine matches: 

Billede

Done on PPG over the last 2 seasons (Including last season under the Robins name), I believe that had them 3rd for the division. Would be top on PPG if it only took this season into account. 

Edited by JakeMK

JakeP - Well congratulations again, I believe it's the highest level the Club have played at since 2006/07 when Buckingham Town were in the United Counties League Premier Division: 

Billede

• 2 weeks later...

A beautiful shot of Manor Fields, it will do the SSML Premier Division proud next season:

Billede

• 5 weeks later...

Milton Keynes Irish will be exempt to the First Round of the FA Vase:

28 CLUBS EXEMPT TO FIRST ROUND PROPER (Previous season’s Clubs reaching the Third Round and not moved to the FA Trophy due to elevation) Ampthill Town FC, Brimscombe & Thrupp FC, Buckland Athletic FC, Chatham Town FC, Clapton FC, Consett AFC, Coventry Sphinx FC, Coventry United FC, Deal Town FC, Falmouth Town AFC, Fareham Town FC, Gorleston FC, Guildford City FC, Hanley Town FC, Kennington FC, Littlehampton Town FC, Longridge Town FC, Millbrook FC, Milton Keynes Irish FC, New Milton Town FC, Newark FC, North Greenford United FC, Norwich CBS FC, Norwich United FC, Radford FC, Seaham Red Star FC, Sunderland Ryhope CW FC and Vauxhall Motors FC

Milton Keynes Irish entertain an expected full strength Aylesbury United side on Friday evening in their third pre-season friendly fixture, kick off 7.30pm, having very disappointingly lost the first two against Old Bradwell United and Cogenhoe United, Terry Shrieves can't be a happy man at present:

The Ducks start their pre-season schedule on Friday 9 July at MK Irish FC.  The game will kick off at 7.30pm. The game is being played at MK Irish Centre, Manor Fields, Watling Street, Fenny Stratford MK2 2HX, from A5 duel carriageway exit for A4146, going south take 4th exit, going north take 2nd exit, at large roundabout by McDonalds and petrol station, towards Fenny Stratford and Bletchley.  In half mile turn left opposite Dobbies garden centre. Entrance fee for spectators will be £4 adults, £2 concessions, U16 free. The club has conducted covid risk assessments which can be seen on their website, www.mkirishfc.co.uk.  Track and Trace documentation is available for completion on the gate for those without smart phones; the NHS QR Code is displayed at several points on site for all others.  Face masks are mandatory in the clubhouse. We look forward to seeing as many supporters as possible as we return to action.

Billede

Milton Keynes Irish make their bow in the FA Cup this coming season however Buckingham Town played regularly in the competition and reached the First Round proper in 1984/85, famously losing 2-0 to Orient at a packed Ford Meadow on Saturday 17 November 1984:

Buckingham Town v Orient - FA Cup Round One - Nov 19th 1984 - YouTube

Billede

On 05/07/2021 at 16:20, Rhodes said:

Milton Keynes Irish entertain an expected full strength Aylesbury United side on Friday evening in their third pre-season friendly fixture, kick off 7.30pm

Sorry about this folks but it's him I'm afraid, the Groundhopping FC guy who was at a wet Manor Fields on Friday evening for the exciting pre-season friendly fixture with Aylesbury United which Milton Keynes Irish won 3-2:

Also see some photographs from Manor Fields on Friday evening, courtesy of excellent Aylesbury United Club photographer Mike Snell:

MK Irish v Aylesbury United 2021

2 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Sorry about this folks but it's him I'm afraid, the Groundhopping FC guy who was at a wet Manor Fields on Friday evening for the exciting pre-season friendly fixture with Aylesbury United which Milton Keynes Irish won 3-2:

This guy takes and posts videos of non league games to help himself out from stressful situations he has had Nobody has tied you down and forced you to watch them, if you don't like them don't watch them simple.

Milton Keynes Irish continued their good pre-season form with a 2-1 win over St Albans City Under 23's this evening (Wednesday) at Manor Fields:

May be an image of text that says "MATCHDAY WEDNESDAY 14TH JULY NILTON KEYNES 20 20 CITY FOOTBALL PANSS BUD IRISH FC 1908 MILTON KEYNES IRISH VS ST ALBANS U23'S 19:45 KICK OFF MANOR FIELDS, MK2 2HX #UPTHEIRISH"

This should be an interesting one this evening at Manor Fields:

Billede

On 13/07/2021 at 14:38, the leatherhead lip said:

This guy takes and posts videos of non league games to help himself out from stressful situations he has had Nobody has tied you down and forced you to watch them, if you don't like them don't watch them simple

The Leatherhead Lip - I didn't say that I didn't like the videos