Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town FC

I've decamprd from the Spartan South Midlands Forum where I was a long term member.

Looking forward to the new challenge in the Combined Counties League 

Lots of new grounds to visit and teams for us to play and against plus some old rivals. 

On 19/05/2021 at 12:28, MoleseyMan said:

Welcome - it's not the most active of forums, but new members might help give it a spark!

Happy with your move?

Hi, I think it'll be a good change, some new clubs some we haven't played in a long time. 

The fact its a diluted division made up from clubs from the Combined Counties League, Hellenic and Spartan South Midlands League Premier means it should be very competitive. 

If you live in NW9 or HA8 you could watch us play ALL season for just a TENNER!* Currently based on 17 home League games that's less than 60p per match! To get your 2021/22 Season Tickets contact Matchdaysecretary@edgwaretownfc.co.uk *Season Tickets don't include Cup Games

Adobe_Post_20210526_1314550.5082393312147631.png

On 20/05/2021 at 10:42, Stephen Southall said:

Welcome  -we (Southall) came from the SSML as well three years ago. Looking forward to games with yourselves again.

How did you rate the difference between the SSML and the CCL in the style of football, ground facilities etc?

With only a handful of CCL making up the CCL North it's more a combination of CCL, Hellenic and SSML so it should be interesting to see how it all works out. 

On 26/05/2021 at 13:24, GRS67 said:

If you live in NW9 or HA8 you could watch us play ALL season for just a TENNER!* Currently based on 17 home League games that's less than 60p per match! To get your 2021/22 Season Tickets contact Matchdaysecretary@edgwaretownfc.co.uk *Season Tickets don't include Cup Games

Adobe_Post_20210526_1314550.5082393312147631.png

?

image.png.0283dd96af31190a0aeaaea4a122cb6d.png

On 27/05/2021 at 09:09, GRS67 said:

How did you rate the difference between the SSML and the CCL in the style of football, ground facilities etc?

With only a handful of CCL making up the CCL North it's more a combination of CCL, Hellenic and SSML so it should be interesting to see how it all works out. 

We (Southall) were promoted as champions of SSML Division One into the CCL Premier. We have been in the top 5 in all three seasons including the two null and void years and were pushing for promotion in each season, so I think we were well able to cope with the standard of teams. Ground facilities vary of course from club to club but in general were better than at Tier 6

• 2 months later...

No problems this afternoon I see for Edgware Town, beating Virginia Water 3-0 at Silver Jubilee Park with goals from Moe Kahdum from the spot on 26 minutes and a second half brace from Novell Sony-Bruce:

Billede

On 14/08/2021 at 17:39, Rhodes said:

No problems this afternoon I see for Edgware Town, beating Virginia Water 3-0 at Silver Jubilee Park with goals from Moe Kahdum from the spot on 26 minutes and a second half brace from Novell Sony-Bruce:

Billede

We looked very comfortable after a shaky initial 20 minutes. 

In the second half we could have won more comfortably with the chances we had. 

Edited by GRS67