Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Annual General Meeting (AGM)

I didn't want to resurrect last season's thread of the same title (see below), I gather that the SSML AGM wiII take pIace on Saturday 24 June, I assume that it will be by way of Zoom which, again, is disappointing however as Karen pointed out last year Club's apparently prefer a Zoom meeting particularly with the boundaries of the League stretching so far afield, from Oxford to Birmingham, as was the case last season. Karen also pointed out that the SSML are saving Club's money by not wasting their registration fees on room hire and food, much of which in the past has been wasted.

• 2 weeks later...

How did the SSML Annual General Meeting (AGM) go yesterday out of interest, I assume that it took place.

Yes and it wasn't via Zoom but face to face which was nice as good to see all the club secretaries and some chairpersons all together.

Went very well ably conducted by Pat Burns as usual.  We stood for a minutes silence in Karen's memory and then the ordinary business all went through smoothly.

Season extended by a week and next season 24/25 will start on a Saturday not a Tuesday as is the case for the forthcoming season.

Deano5 - Very many thanks, it was good of you to post that information, I have seen no reports at all on Saturday's AGM, not even on the normally very informative 'Everything Spartan South Midlands League' Twitter page run by the Belstone FC supporter. The SSML Twitter and Facebook pages have nothing either so thanks again, the best of luck to Leverstock Green next season 😉

Us secretaries were given the ground availability form which also asks for any preferences yesterday to be returned by 2nd July so anytime after that.

On 26/06/2023 at 17:02, Rhodes said:

Deano5 - Very many thanks, it was good of you to post that information, I have seen no reports at all on Saturday's AGM, not even on the normally very informative 'Everything Spartan South Midlands League' Twitter page run by the Belstone FC supporter. The SSML Twitter and Facebook pages have nothing either so thanks again, the best of luck to Leverstock Green next season 😉

Thanks and no problem 👍