Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Still on course

Agree with Old Codger, cutting edge in the last 3rd was their downplay , same as Cheshunt really. Good stuff from them otherwise. We do however have a cutting edge and a great defence (glad to see Tommy Hoban starting and Nathan on the bench, and Liam getting a goal was handy. Scoreline was correct and it’s another game notched off. Chatham are still chasing but Billericay dropped points again. We’ve just got to keep going until we reach the finishing line, we are most certainly not there yet, especially after what happened last season but it’s looking good atm. COYU

Edited by cup of tea

Fair play to their fans, always back them no matter what and kept on singing.  Our first goal was probably against the run of play at the time but second half it could have been 5-6 nil, missed quite a few golden opportunities. Main thing is the 3pts. To be fair I think the better result for the Horsham Ricay game would probably have been a draw, Horsham can still get to 94pts same as Chatham so they are now more of a threat than Ricay. Cant expect results to go our way every weekend, there’s a reason these teams are up there. Onto Hastings which will be a tough game. 

Once I looked at the team sheet, I thought it was going to be a four nil game. 

First half we managed pretty well and an early goal settled the nerves. Some great possession and we never really looked troubled. Second half and i thought our fitness and players made the difference. 

I am rather impressed by Mauro Da Silva Vilhete, his vision, touch and link up play is head and shoulders above this league and rewarded again with a goal. I also like his temperament.

Tommy and Ryan are a pairing to challenge any team.

So onwards to the seaside next weekend and another step closer to the goal for this season.