Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonight's games, April 16th

Hopefully a Hampton win to keep St.Albans behind us and possibly give Bath the worst play off position. 

And who doesn't want Taunton to beat Torquay?

Taunton, Eastbourne or Hemel will be relegated.

Taunton have to beat Weston on Thursday or they are down.

In the NL it's almost certain to be one of Boreham Wood, Woking or Ebbsfleet dropping into the NLS.

Boreham Wood have to beat Ebbsfleet on Saturday or they are down. 

Of those three can we please have Woking  😏

Edited by Reading Rebel

3 hours ago, Curtis said:

If only Hampton had drawn on Saturday!

The predicted final table has us finishing 8th with 71pts pipped to the last playoff place by Hampton on 72pts

Spot on Curtis!

rebelbrewer

Yes the footballwebpages site shows Sloughv Bath as unresolved with a predicted 1-1 score!

The Vanarama NLS site has us  correctly with a maximum of 70

Still disappointing to have missed out by so few points at the death.

Edited by Irishadrian

11 hours ago, Reading Rebel said:

Taunton have to beat Weston on Thursday or they are down.

I

Not exactly true according to my calculations RR.

If Taunton draw on Thursday, they can still finish above Hemel if they beat Hemel 6-0 on Saturday.

And a smaller victory against Hemel might be ok if Eastbourne get beaten away at Braintree.

The more heavy any Eastbourne defeat, the less Taunton would have to beat Hemel by, and then Taunton could finish above Eastbourne !

Not complicated at all !

Taunton mustn't lose on Thursday though, otherwise yes, they are relegated.

Edited by Holyport Rebel

46 minutes ago, Holyport Rebel said:

Not exactly true according to my calculations RR.

If Taunton draw on Thursday, they can still finish above Hemel if they beat Hemel 6-0 on Saturday.

And a smaller victory against Hemel might be ok if Eastbourne get beaten away at Braintree.

The more heavy any Eastbourne defeat, the less Taunton would have to beat Hemel by, and then Taunton could finish above Eastbourne !

Not complicated at all !

Taunton mustn't lose on Thursday though, otherwise yes, they are relegated.

You're correct HR.

I was basing it upon the likely hood of Taunton getting back the 6 goal deficit.

I'd like to see Taunton beat Weston which will mean they go into the last game of the season only a point behind Eastbourne and Hemel.

Personally I don't really have any preference for any of the three teams to go down except travelling distance so for me I'd like to see either Hemel or Eastbourne survive in that order.

2 hours ago, Reading Rebel said:

I'd like to see Taunton beat Weston which will mean they go into the last game of the season only a point behind Eastbourne and Hemel.

Personally I don't really have any preference for any of the three teams to go down except travelling distance so for me I'd like to see either Hemel or Eastbourne survive in that order.

I think the same way RR.