Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fans forum

Posted (edited)

TBH I would prefer Will Henry from Chippenham.  Always has a good game against us..apart from that 6-1 drubbing of course...

Edited by Rebellier
Spelling

49 minutes ago, Curtis said:

The next bit also from Jack says from playing outfield.... 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Rebellier said:

TBH I would prefer Will Henry from Chippenham.  Always has a good game against us..apart from that 6-1 drubbing of course...

Will Henry has always played in the south west area so he must live down that area.

Whilst I agree he would be an excellent signing there's no way he'd sign for us with the travelling involved.

The keeper who I think it is plays and lives nearer to Slough.

Edited by Reading Rebel

6 minutes ago, Reading Rebel said:

Will Henry has always played down the south west area so must live down that way.

Whilst I agree he would be an excellent signing there's no way he'd sign for us with the travelling involved.

You must have missed the part where Ash said we’re building some self contained rooms into the main stand so players can relocate.

9 minutes ago, Reading Rebel said:

The travelling became too much so I think he signed for Cray Wanderers.

The famous Cray Wanderers from the South Coast 😜 

11 minutes ago, GlenSTFC said:

You must have missed the part where Ash said we’re building some self contained rooms into the main stand so players can relocate.

I heard that we're buying up some adjoining school playing field land and plans are in place to build a 'player's village'.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, C'est la vie said:

I wonder when the new keeper will be announced? I suppose alot of planning has to go into a coronation 😉 lol

He's got to pluck up the courage to tell his manager first 😅

Edited by Reading Rebel

17 minutes ago, C'est la vie said:

I wonder when the new keeper will be announced? I suppose alot of planning has to go into a coronation 😉 lol

We've got two new signings to announce first once the photos and write ups are done.

4 minutes ago, Markskelton said:

Any hints at the future of lench and Goddard at the forum? 

hoping for the best but expecting the worse.

All Scott said was that both players had offers on the table and were still deciding what to do. Unfortunately I can’t see either staying and if that’s the case I hope they hurry up and give an answer so Scott can get on replacing them.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, GlenSTFC said:

All Scott said was that both players had offers on the table and were still deciding what to do. Unfortunately I can’t see either staying and if that’s the case I hope they hurry up and give an answer so Scott can get on replacing them.

Scott will have his time line for wanting answers from players.

You can't let it drag on indefinitely.

My gut feeling is we could lose Johnny Goddard but retain Matt Lench.

Edited by Reading Rebel