Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Stu B

Manny

Given our links with the Gills, and Manny's freindship with Ade, wouldn't it be great if he signed for us next year. Also Protheroe and Essendoh.

These are the quality of player needed for us to finsh in the top 8.

Wouldn't it just be great... I attended the Morecambe game for the last 20 minutes, as i was unable to attend the previous 70 due to being out, and Manny looks like a really good player, as Pennock stated, he has the right mentality, I think we could see that by his determination to win the ball, did anyone else notice that? He was really up for it. Would be a great addition him signing!

COME ON MANNY!

Seeing how the last few games have developed, it would be brilliant to look forward to next season with proth's services as well.EXCITING TIMES AHEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol...yes i know, but only being young, i won't state my age, but being a gravesend star of the future, i had to sort out my own injuries and problems, associated with my own career! Hence why i could only attend the last 20!I probably wouldn't have been able to come in if my brother hadn't of been a ball boy!