Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

support for tomorrow

i hope everyone hasn't given up on the situation. It is set to be a hot day, its £1 a pint, a local derby and a tense day not only here but else where. I hope we get down to new lodge in large numbers. Greys never bring many, so everybody try and encourage 1 extra person to attend. we can still do this

COME ON YOU BLUES

No, Grays don't bring that many - but they don't half make some bloody noise! Let's hear some passion and some singing from behind the goal this week. I know you can't hear me too well at the mo on the PA, but I have been trying to drum up some enthusiasm lately and got met with virtual silence last week. Turn it up for Town or I'll turn my speakers up full blast and play NO REQUESTS at the disco tonight!!! COME ON RICAY!!!