Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Borehamwood donation to ETFC

I will save the pound and go to the Abbey so that I can abuse an Enfield supporter in front of a larger crowd (at least there might be a crowd there),thats assuming that someone from the Abbey finaly confirmed the refs appointment.

Yes as per your other thread with this ref it could very well be decided by one of his "ODD" decisions.

Quote:
brunob said:
I will save the pound and go to the Abbey so that I can abuse an Enfield supporter in front of a larger crowd (at least there might be a crowd there),thats assuming that someone from the Abbey finaly confirmed the refs appointment.
Yes as per your other thread with this ref it could very well be decided by one of his "ODD" decisions.
so Mr camera man, was there a crowd? Please forward the photos if I am talking to the right person ta! A beer will be forthcoming no worry!!!!

According to you lot there was going to be a crowd of at least 200,what went wrong did you fail to get the M25 diverted?

Did the twenty-three include the bloke leaning on the fence all game watching from the cemetry?

Quote:
brunob said:
According to you lot there was going to be a crowd of at least 200,what went wrong did you fail to get the M25 diverted?
Did the twenty-three include the bloke leaning on the fence all game watching from the cemetry?

you really do talk some some sh*t, according to who? behave 200 plus come on where did anyone ever say that? quality cos i now know who you were, thm two guys who watch from the cemetry are quiet funny actually.......can you mail us at he site mail addres with photos ta...top man. pS it was a lot more than 23 money ise!!!!!!!!!!!

brunob you are right we were all trying to get loads of people to come, but it didnt really come off! we will keep trying.

not really the greatest of contests but it is a final! cheshunt v st margretsbury is the other semi.

thanks for coming to watch anyway, hope you enjoyed the sun at least!

It is a local tournament call the Roy Bailey Memorial Trophy. Hoddesdon, St margretsbury, Hertford, Cheshunt, Brimsdown, Wormley, Ware and Us enter it.

Perhaps a bit on the esl forum about the match might have helped,not everyone wants to go through ten pages of four abbey people posting between themselves.p.s. thats where it said 200 crowd and it amused me.

It was a fairly entertaining match without being a classic.

Why didnt the town get an invite at least our support would have enjoyed another game or two.

sorry brunob we all get bored at work and i must admit the topic of conversation does wonder a bit!

it was nice of you to come along, bit hard for it to be a classic when it is a bit too one sided.

that bloke watching from the cementry is there every week normally with one other! its so funny, even it the rain they have a green and whit umbrella!

the final will be at ware, the date is tba but is looking like may 8th, it is against either cheshunt or st margretsbury!

i will invite everyone to that on the esl forum and a reminder at the league cup final which most of us will be watching.