Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Message for Rebecca Lewes

Of the front of one of Mrs Happy's mags I noticed a quote from Ms Lewes that she feels like a cheap [***!!***].

Well Ms. Lewes, you sold your body (pleasent that it may be) for money. That makes you a [***!!***]. THe only difference is that you are not cheap. THe money you have made from opening your gob is a substantial amount. I sincerely hope that with this money you end up ruining your life and end up with nothing you piece of filth!

Right guys, whether Becks did [***!!***] this little tart or not isn't the problem. What he does is down to him. However, Lewes knew he was married so also knew that she would never get him on a permanent basis so why now come out and spill the beans. n some European countries this type of gettur journalism is banned as it is not in the public interest whether a footballer has had a naughty [***!!***] or not.

So, Ms. Lewes is one of two things. If she did [***!!***] Becks then she's a [***!!***] for making money out of it and if she didn't then she's a lying, cheating little [***!!***].

However, I wouldn't mind giving her one. Just don't tell Mrs Happy!

I wish to refer the Honourable gentlemen to the reply I made earlier......

270247-Beck%5C%27s1.jpg

bothered about becks.. in fact its kind of amusing.. shove your boat in the papers every day to help you and your anorexic tart to make even more millions, then i dont think you can complain when the press turn round and bite your [****!!****], its what they do, only a fool couldn't see that...oh er mmm

I'll be at our last home game this evening and the plan is for a few beers after. Hey, maybe I should ring up p***ed and see how I get on!

On a serious note. In response to CANV, I am no fan of the Beckham publicity machine and don't care whether the Becks stay together or not. My anger is against her who is trying to present herself as the injured party when she knew what she was getting involved in and is just taking a much cash as she can.

I am rather impressed by the Beckham publicity machine, and, although I am also not a fan, I am gaining some respect for the way it is run.

I am much less impressed by Ms. Loos, but if so many people want to see and hear her, I suppose it's only sensible of her to take advantage of it. I don't suppose very many people will still be interested in her in a year's time.

I wish I could be at the game this evening.

For such a celebrity Lifestyle Becks should have realised it would come back to haunt him. Not withstanding the fact he cheated on his wife.

On the pitch I like the bloke but his antics with Ms Loos and "Posh" get on my Tits (wearing dresses and nail varnish for a start).

Ms Loos is only doing what any other girl would love to do. I don't agree with trying to destroy a marriage in public but for some reason the British public are buying up the sordid tales, what does that make of us?

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I don;t care what they get up to, it's their lives and their business. I don't care if DB did prod RL or not, or if Mr and Mrs B split up or not. I don't know them and it's not my business and I make no moral judgement.

I agree that the fault, if fault there be, lies with the proprieter and readers of redtop papers. In a happier world, Ms Loos might have approached the paper saying "hey, I've been serviced by Becks, how much will you pay me to talk about it?" and the paper would have replied "oh good, hope you enjoyed it but neither we nor our readers are interested. Thank you for offering though. Goodbye".

I'm not sure I'd like to call anyone names though, especially those of a possibly sexist nature.