Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, i'm gonna get a sh1t load of money in a loan from the bank, and have this holiday in the budget!!!!!!!!!

I mean the Abbey doesn't cost much does it, and then we need a guitarist as well to play Kum-by-arr, and who built the ark. A toad-in-the-hole dinner doesn't cost that much!!!!!!

All in all the loan wont cost a great deal!!!!!!!

Or, i can get my [****!!****] of a bi-ological father to pay for it all considering the courts cut off £7,000.00 that he owed in mainternance orders, as they pittied him. So there you go!!!! Sorted!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!

Of course i'm getting married to Robbie!!!!!!!!!!!!

The loan part is a contingency plan!!!!!!! You always need a contingency plan for everything!!!!!!!!!

(I'm not as silly as i look you know!!!!! I have my head well and truly screwed on!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Zeal's a sarcastic chap, Claire!.

I know a girl, lives just down the road from me. She's a bit like you Claire!, or rather she used to be. Instead of being in love with Robbie and thinking she'll marry him, she used to be truly madly deeply in love with Gareth Gates, and would tell many people that she was going out with him and so on, so people played along. It was quite funny, her blind faith in it all. She grew out of it though, eventually, making a joke of it, saying they split up due to his work commitments etc. Completely true story, by the way.

However, there are minor differences. Firstly, with you it's Robbie, with her it was Gareth Gates. Secondly, she grew out of it. Thirdly, this girl I know is only 14.

Quote:
Claire! said:
What????!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm as single and as fancy free as they come darlin'

I aint been "dating" anyone.

That's not what a little birdy told me!!

I have it on good information that Claire and Herts Blue are an item. I apologise to both individuals if this is wrong but I'm merely backing up what I'm Lister was saying and from what I've heard.