Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hull on Friday?

ken

yep that fat little gimp is at hull now, the draw of league one was just to great for him. Friday night is odd but as we have southend on the Monday it kind of makes sense. and we are playing loads of pre seasons this year. and they are always so much fun. wooo whoo

No Canv - We used to have that many friendlies a few years back, drag as much money out of us as they can - what do ya think. To my mind, it would be sensible to use the friendlies at a much reduced entry charge just to attract future supporters by saying 'Look what we have on offer for this coming season, why not join us' sort of thing. In my view, loose a few bob in the short term to gain more in the long term!!

We're playing nine pre season friendlies now a new fixture away to Leyton has been added. Wonder whether the reserve squad are going to get a feew outings.

We've got another friendly away to Halstead Town this Saturday!!!!

Doubt I will be going to Halstead Saturday as I don't drive. Have been through the town a couple of times. Very nice town and the ground is not too bad either.

Answers from an 'Ull fan:

Barmby is doubtful, he missed our Tuesday friendly (2-0 win at Bishops Stortford, average game, average performance). No need to worry about subs, FIFA clarified the rule, it now only applies to international friendlies.

Hope we get a better game than last year, as we've both moved up a level it will be interesting to see the difference from last time. I thought your guys looked pretty good last year, particularly in the first half, a good, tidy, passing team. We weren't impressive so I hope we pull our fingers out this time.