Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Last nights Charlton Game

Thought last nights game was really entertaining and a good run out for those that played. I can't imagine we'll come up against many fitter/faster teams. For me the two best players were McGhee and Joseph. I wasn't impressed with Sedgemore and would be suprised if we signed him, he's certainly not as good as current sub midfielders like Dobbo and Parms.

I think we are looking pretty good going into the season, Good keeper, lots of good defenders, midfield very strong, my only concern is how would we score goals if Boylan got injured???

Yes i really enjoyed the game, Charlton may not have sent their stars but they had some quality players there last night.

We now really have competition for places everywhere on the pitch and it`s hard even with only 1 friendly left to pick a starting X1 to face Carlisle.

Thought we played really well last night against a young Charlton side pull of pace and real quality. Jonnie Keeling was electric when he came on. Was so unlucky with that run and shot that the keeper managed to save.

Thought Greggors had a good game and Junior had a decent runout.