Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top 10 at 10

gertcha EFM

Is that all of them, then??

He seems to only have a list of about eight songs for each year, and then mixes them up a bit.

The fact that Enjoy The Silence (1990) and Rio (1982) were both played yesterday, and on the show that starts this thread, is piss-poor really. They don't even vary the songs they play from each particular artist. They could have played Save A Prayer or Hungry Like The Wolf for Duran for 1982.

Goo Goo Dolls song is Iris.

right for the Police.

Is Thornsy on the Bob Marley bandwagon ~ I would have expected him to have been at some point even if he's not now.

As for the Goo Goo Dolls. I don't even know if they've done anything else, but if they had would it be on Virgin ? Remember this for two weeks time !

Only ever listen to Virgin when in the bath, and I know I've said this before, but I can't even have a 15 minute soak without hearing either Coldplay, David Gray or the Chili Peppers, plus one out of Get What You Give by New Radicals and Glorious by Andreas Johnson.

It's about time I re-tuned the plastic seahorse radio.