Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top 10 at 10

gertcha EFM

That's Entertainment - The Jam. Never officially released as a single in the UK, but still charted on Import sales alone, I believe. No idea on month or position, I'm afraid.

A Girl Like You - Edwyn Collins. Originally released in 1994, but didn't chart very highly. Re-issued the following summer, and crept up to no.3 over a span of several weeks. One of the slowest climbers in recent years, in a chart that, these days, records tend to go in high, and fall the following week.

Travis - Driftwood

Maybe. Might need to have a quiet word with him tonight! Oh I forgot he'll probably be pissed!

Making it a tad harder this morning Zealster. I want the band / song title / year, based on the clues below.

Year 1:

This song was covered by Sleeper and features on Trainspotting soundtrack. (who did the original)

Year 2:

Part of the lyrics:

"It seems no one can help me now, I'm in to deep there's no way out, this time I have really lead myself astray."