Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Big J R

CYNICAL BASTA*DS !!!!

Firstly, my deepest and most sincere condolonces to the Bigley family of Liverpool.

Now to the crux of the matter !

How much longer are we Brits going to sit back and let some second rate religious sect carry on this cynical method of negotiation. ?

Second rate, I hear you ask ? YES Second rate. The Muslims have'nt exactly been that quick or strong to denounce the actions of so called freedom fighters in Iraq ! OK - They sent a delagation to Iraq to plead for Kens life.

[color:"red"]

BIG DEAL !!!!!!!!

[color:"black"]

Big Tone shows his 'eloquence' with words, but does f'ck all else.

We are fighting terrorism, not playing a game of soddin' Monopoly !

For my part ? We have a couple of Mat-Muncher families living very close to us, so I am now going to take it upon myself to request that their women 'Remove their black head-dresses when I see them in the street.'

[color:"red"] WHY ? [color:"black"]

Basically, because I find it 'Racially Offensive'. Should they object, I will have to point out that The Queen is the Head of State in this country, [color:"red"] AND [color:"black"] is also the head of the Church of England. Strangely enough, I can find no reference to her tenure to the muslim faith. Basically, my message will be, "Sorry - If you don't like my comments, then I suggest you return to a muslim country where they stone women for adultery."

I am not going to apologise to anyone if I offend. All I can say is roll on the next election. I WAS going to vote UKIP, but now I'll have to change to BNP !

[color:"red"] I'VE HAD ENOUGH ! [color:"black"]

Just as a passing thought, wouldn't the Finsbury Park mosque make a good target for R.A.F. target practice ???????????