Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Discounted Coach to Salisbury - 23rd October

I am pleased to announce the BTSA are planning to run a coach to Salisbury on Saturday 23rd October.

The original published travel costs for this game were Adults £12 and Concessions £8.

Thanks to one of our supporters who has agreed to part pay for this coach on the understanding that 75% of the seats are booked we are able to offer the following prices for this game:-

Adults £8 and Concessions £5

The coach will depart New Lodge at 10.45 and will make a stop on the way with the aim being at Salisbury around 2pm.

Bookings are now being taken by contacting myself on 07889 516922 or by e-mailing us at clubshop@billericaytownfc.co.uk

Regards

Andy Turner

BTSA Chairman

As at Tuesday morning we only have 14 seats booked on the Coach to Salisbury on Saturday and as said previously to make this viable we need at least 30.

I ask the question how can we fill a coach to East Preston last Saturday but have problems doing so for League games?.

Remember the futures Bright the futures Blue and White lets all get behind the team tonight and see you all at Salisbury on Saturday.

Gazza I understand that you cannot travel by coach but I am sure that there are a number of supporters who go by car who can save money and come by Coach.

I wonder how much a tank would cost quite a lot of room could be an option if we play Canvey as we got near Park Lane the ground would sink with the weight !!!!!