Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Envy amongst the others..

I get the impression that burnham aren't thefans favourites to win the league. Over the last year teams like romford etc. tried with much sucess to bully us striving to play unattractive football. Now burnham have grown in physical stature it seems that teams are reluctant to change tactics so like romford on saturday, moan,cheat and fight to earn nothing. The only teams that play football have got something from burnham and that ain't many. Green eyes the lot of yah!!

shut up burnham1 you boring mug. your team is [****!!****] and your all a bunch of cun*s. you say you raise your game against the big teams and not the little teams. THATS A GOOD IDEA YOU PRIK. And haven't you lost to the teams above you. hope you beat abbey. YOU NOB

Lets be honest the amount of money they are paying their players you would expect them to be in the top three which is were they currently stand at present, however its a long hard season,money at this level should bring you sucess,but sometimes it backfires,if i was given the sort of money that burnham and enfield town get each week my chairman would demand that i finish in the top 2,only time will tell if those clubs who pay big wages each week win the league.

Are you sure mate,all of your big guns are on good money everybody knows that,ie Portaway,O'reilly,Shaves,Yusuf Perry,that is fact my friend not vindictive rumours.

Strikers win games and in PORTAWAY and O'REILLY you have 2 of the best at this level,they will score alot of goals in the esl this season thats for sure,as for do i think they are worth the money they are both getting,then i would have to say YES if you get promoted,if you dont then paying that sought of money to players at this level is a waste,there are forwards at a higher level that dont get the same sort of money that portaway and o'reilly get at burnham ramblers.

burnham1 you are i fu*kin loser you come on here saying "how burnham have grown in physical stature" what do you know? you signed some good players you knob thats why your better now!

the amount you lot play you should be walking this league. you say that your young but so are the abbey mugs. you manager is f***ing [****!!****] if he cant win the league with that wage bill.

if i had a nose like your manager i would not underline it.

yeah what great football you play, here you go take some extra points and still stay in 3rd place. enjoy the esl again next year you total prat. you would like to think everyone hates you but until you come on here the fact is you losers were not even talked about. the fact is your not important go away.

I think last year and this Burnham play good football. Their coach must be good because I personally like the way they play. Last year you were good but to be honest when we played you this year I didn't think that you were that much better. Yes you play nice football but with the money that you supposely have you should be leaps and bounds in front of most teams. What I notice each year in the ESL is that 2 or 3 teams go clear, 2 or 3 are the whipping boys and then the other 10 teams are fighting for the other places. The difference between 4th from bottom and 4th from top may be 10-15 points but in terms of football there isn't alot to choose between teams. Consistency is the key and the team who gets it first and the confidence it brings usually does well. On their day most teams in this league can beat anyone and get beat by anyone. Saw'bo wre good last year but are mid table now so it goes to show you.