Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fitness concerns.....

The sad fact is that with only two training sessions a week we are going to struggle at times I believe. I seem to recall that Andy Ford was looking to have an extra training session on a Monday, but don't know if this has happened. It does seem strange that the fitness coach is splitting his time between Gravesend and Welling, obvoiously Pennock has his ear. I think the need for a new assistant manager is crucial now. If we are to progress then going full time is the holy grail, but can we realistically afford it!!!!!

I agree that we play at a high tempo and that the team stay the course well. In some games a neutral would be hard pushed to tell that the team were part time if they had no prior knowledge. The onlt time this season so far I have seen us suffer was against Barnet, when there equalising goal seemed to totally drain the fleet players. I am sure the players take responsibility for thier own fitness as they want to do the best they can. And I think that the fitness coach Neil Withington should get a lot of the credit. Let's hope we don't suffer from his shared duties!!!!