Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Histon FC

Hi Guys

Congratulations on your win last night. You know face an even lower division team in Histon.

How do you guys see it, no doubt a comfortable home victory expected. You may recall we played you 3 seasons ago, drew at our place could have knicked it, then got battered at your place and glad to get away only losing 3-1.

Both sides look to have improved since our last meeting so it might be interesting.

See you on Feb 5th for what we hope will be a good game.

All the best

The Chair

Don't bank on a good crowd for your visit. only 862 for the home game against eastbourne, how many will you be bringing.

I am still undecided about going or not, my season ticket does not cover it, and last couple of years, these cups have shown me some dire performances, so much so i feel like killing myself in the second halves sometimes.

Actually, just changed my mind, will be going as this is going to be our year. KEEP THE FAITH.

I will be there and look forward to a good game. I am sure the Fleet will not be treating this game lightly, Mr Ford is far to experienced to fall into that trap and there are no easy games in football anymore, I think Exeter and Yeading have proved that this year in the FA Cup. I agree with the comment above about the crowd, I was there on Saturday and it was a little disappointing. It will be interesting to see the size of the crowd on Saturday, as no doubt Aldershot will bring a reasonable number, it would be good to see the home support out in force to push the crowd up. Let's hope for 2,000!!!!!

We will definately be taking the game seriously, especially as the prize money goes up each round (and remember we got virtually no moey from the FA Cup this season).

No chance of us playing a reserve side - we haven't even got 5 subs for cup games at present.

Does anyone know (I expect Dave H does) the prize money for winning the next round?

Hi Guys

Our home crowds have been about 350 but away we only usually take between 60 to 100. Being just up the M11 we might bring a few more ut sadly we will not swell the gate to your usual standards.

Compare our average home crowd to ten years ago 29. Yes Twenty Nine and you will see the club is on the up.

Our website is www.histonfc.co.uk message board gets a bit of use so maybe share some banter with you on there.

Cheers

Quote:
Our home crowds have been about 350 but away we only usually take between 60 to 100.

If true, that's an impressive proportion of away travellers - certainly a greater percentage than we can usually muster anyway.