Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PASE PLAYERS

u must b joking, wit the teams lack of desire and recent performances surely they deserve there chance, after viewing the game i believe that they could cope and do much better than a few players that are in their comfy zone in the 1st team, after all it should give them a kick up the A*SE. win win if u asking me

Lets see now, are the PASE team running away with their league?

I don't know the answer to that, but I suspect the answer is "No". If the team as a whole cant win against their own age group, what chance would they have against older, stronger, more experienced players??

You can possibly get away with introducing the odd one or two each week, but lets not put too much pressure on the lads - even Manchester United have seen how different it is for youth team players playing at their own level, making the (big) step up to first team level.

manchester united put Ryan Giggs, David Beckham, Nicky Butt, Gary and Phill Neveille, Paul Scholes all through there youth system more-or-less at once so not the best example there. However i feel your right about not the whole team progressing (obviiously) but why not give 1 or 2 theeir chance