Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Slough Town v Leyton MATCH THREAD

michaelSTFC

Disagree with that Matt, I think Leyton are not a bad side. Their midfield works hard and their front two caused us all kinds of problems all day. Especially Williams who was v good I thought.

Agree with you we were bad - very bad in fact! Worse I have seen in a while (on a par with Wycombe second-half), but we did not capitalise on our chances in the first-half and the pitch and wind also caused us big problems. Playing against the wind second half saw everyone struggle.

Chopper did not get going and Alex and Hodgey were way off-form. Disappointing as we have been playing well recently, but still got every chance of the play-off's despite what the anonymous muppetts who come on this site say. One to forget - roll on Heybridge!!!

Thought Leyton played quite well. Took them a while to adapt to the conditions, but ultinmtely, they did so better than us, particularly in the second half when we had to play into the wind.

They looked organised and played to their strengths and were deserved winners on the day sadly for us.