Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WINDSOR EXPRESS

In the Windsor Express last week Ian Lucas wrote an article about the players. Can it be found on the web?

I can't get a copy of the paper as I do not live close enough to find a place to buy it!!!

I can give you a summary. Basically he said they either lacked key qualities to succeed at this level, or they had not played enough to show him that they lacked key qualities to succeed at this level. He seemed to be lobbying through his column for significant changes, or preparing to say "I told you so" if next season is a struggle.

I can give you another summary. Alot of it was rubbish. Scotty- Time to give up? Hmm Staines anyone? Or how about cheshunt? hardly on the pitch 30 seconds and gets an assist of sorts!

Most the players got a slating apart from people on the fringes of the team. Saying we should get rid of Peter is laughable. Top goalscorer by miles for crying out loud.

Humpty giving you this paper is not an act of kindness by me...I just don't want to see that rubbish again! Thank god the paperboy gives it us for free!