Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Shaun Dyke

We don't dislike Shaun, I loved watching him play for Win City, but he seemed to be out of his depth in the Ryman and I really don't think on last seasons performances, he'll cut it in the Conference. I hope i'm wrong, and he sticks with us and proves what an undoubted talent he is. I would like him to stay but we need to trim the squad in order to bring in new faces and I think he will be one of the ones that has to be sacrificed.

I have watched Shaun progress over the years from playing park football in Reading to Ryman. He must be one of the most skillful players I've seen and certainly good enough for ryman/conferance.

I think you've got to question his dedication to make it to the top i.e. nightclubs/drinking etc.

I think Shaun is a superb player with natural skill & ability. I would say that he's good enough to play in the football league if he had the right attitude. He can't be that bad a player considering a number of football league clubs were interested in him the season Windsor & Eton had a good run in the FA Trophy.

When he was with us Dyke was by far our most skillfull player, if he had a good attutude for the game he certainly would be playing a much higher level.

He probably had a poor season for Eastleigh because after playing 2 saesons a few leagues below it will take him time to adjust to the new standard. He also had that court case which was always going to affect his perfomances

• 2 weeks later...