Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

9265 and out!

Blimey ! I can't believe that is is six months since our friend Colin Toms left this messageboard in a right old strop.

Time has really flown by! It only seems like yesterday that he was sharing his wealth of knowledge about Dutch football with us, and spouting out his left wing views.

Luckily we didn't "get to the point when i don't want to see you socially as well" so thank god for small mercies.

Think he prefers Vitesse Arnhem v Heerenveen!!

Right I'm returning to this board.

It seems to be a fun place to be again, with lots of banter friendly pisstaking I've been looking again from afar in the last couple of weeks and they have been acceptable.

I come on today and despite not being on it's nice to see I'm still mentioned, even if some of it is friendly piss taking towards me from so many people.

I hope your enjoying your little Tory club, I've seen it and it looks quite acceptable from the front (I hear the underground facilites are first class). It was good to see more attendence at city games the tail end of last year and good to see we just take the piss out of the people who go to watch other teams, why not show everybody your little scrapbook you used to keep Zeal and all them pennants it's quite a collection, I'd be proud.

Costello looking forward to you returning to the City and taking EFM over again today, it exsist's and will be as big as ever next season glad to see you're going to lose that tag of biggest lightweight out of them all.

And gertcha likes Helen Love and so do I she's great!

It's going to be fun again and I have been suffering with a heavy heart but I'm ok now. I'm just going to enjoy this place in the next few weeks and I like you all and i love your company and I want to see you socially.

Cheers

EFM The firm, the voice AKA Thornsey.

Viva America!!!!