Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Proper leather football boots!!

i know what ur on about daddy!! its these youths today, just do not have any class. copas are the only boot but are only produced in moulded stud. there are no good for the winter months. world cups are a completely different boot YT.

so players get metal studs put on their copas for the winter. get it?

Puma King mixed ok if you play at ighbury every week,not so good at barking and east ham on boxing day. Get to clogged up and heavy.Better in plain studs and moulding, The king is the only boot that actualy looks like a boot should look like. old school black,nice tongue ,closest was the mizuno cant get them every were now.

so tired after saturday night i opted for a late shift. finishing at 7 but will boss home early. going to watch aveley vs maldon

well, i hope to get us promoted as the club is all geared up for it. on a personal level i want to play the majority of the season and have a consistent and solid season.

come on then mr daddy who are you? i have an idea...are you a former waltham abbey boy??

20th will be a great game. good for both sides i think that both fixtures will be out the way early doors. can concentrate on gathering points after that. top 3 are going up!!

I put the last 1 past you in the gbmt final last year but it was only from 12 yards. you pulled of a great save against me as soon as i got on, which i wasnt to chuffed with. i think it will be tight this season pal, although 3 spaces up for grabs

big daddy, i am very proud of my detective work. u r exactly who i thought!!!!

u loved jumping up on the fence after that pen.

good luck saturday mate