Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

OSMAN SESAY

He came on last ten,would have loved to have seen more of him looks a real prospect,takes people on in and around the box,only seventeen,so im told,felt Kola and Deen looked the part again,

I strongly agree with the above post ANGLE. How refreshing to se a player especially that young taking on players and might I add having success. That was definately a penalty,something I am sure the ref realised immediately after as the next blowing of a whistle was for a foul on Keister where it looked odds on that Keister himself was to get a yellow card for a stupid lunge in on the player in question. Couldnt believe he actually gave US the free kick.I was amazed. But that is how certain referees try to redress the balance. Get a decision as soon as they can for the team they have made an error with. Anyway I digress.

Deen was superb all the way through the game I thought and Kola too was outstanding. Three good prospects for us and lets hope CK allows the youngster to continue and not revert him back to the subs bench.He has shown his worth and on yesterdays performance deserves another run out at the least.

Standen was a negative I feel,as he seemed to be in the first home game.Didnt get involved enough.

Lets look forward to some new faces with some enterprise in the likes of Sessays.

SEASIDE STEVE,Hi mate prefer to remain anon for reasons best kept to myself,however i would never use that cloak to be derogatory towards any folk,always look foward to response to my posts.