Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Video Clips

Graham S

Sorry chaps.

Have video clips of both goals & the one just after the 2nd which somehow stayed out.

Unfortunately took them on a new camera borrowed from work & each clip is much too large to upload to my webspace provider which sets a 5Mb limit. If I edited them down you'd see nothing as each 30 second clip is 3-4 times too large.

Still the Conference Video camera was there I'm sure. Will take my old camera in future for those of you who like to see the action a bit sooner.

Graham S

Quote:
Graham S said:
Sorry chaps.

Have video clips of both goals & the one just after the 2nd which somehow stayed out.

Unfortunately took them on a new camera borrowed from work & each clip is much too large to upload to my webspace provider which sets a 5Mb limit. If I edited them down you'd see nothing as each 30 second clip is 3-4 times too large.

Still the Conference Video camera was there I'm sure. Will take my old camera in future for those of you who like to see the action a bit sooner.

Graham S

Do you not have access to video editing software? Most let you resize or compress it in some form. How big are we talking here?

Cheers both.

WB. Suspect the files are too big. DH also contacted me. I tried emailing him videos but as they range from 14 to 19Mb in size they failed the 10Mb limit for attachments. I shall have 1 last go at compressing them tonight on my computer at home.

GNFC F I have video editing software but haven't yet worked out how to use it to compress these files and as I'm back at work after a holiday don't have much time to learn. If I edited them down they would be too short to be worth watching, whereas it was so easy with my old camera just to edit clips down to about 30 seconds which fitted the 5Mb limit for uploading.

Never mind. Conference Video highlights should be available soon. (Pleased to see they did the Bank Holiday fixture at Woking) In future I shall take my old camera to home games & normal service should be resumed with clips appearing on the Saturday/Tuesday night or during Sunday/Wednesday.

Have had to slightly shorten the playing length & half the viewing size of the clips to get them under 5 Mb so my upload service at work will accept them. Quality is reduced, but here's 3 of the clips.

Thanks for the advice & offers from DH, WB, GNFCF & RS.

Apologies for the moron having an impending & very loud cardiac arrest in true Greenie fashion as the winner goes in.

1-0

Off the line

The Winner (plus embarrassing soundtrack)

Cheers

Graham S

Quote:
Stuart Thomson said:
I don't know if it's just me but they don't seem to work.

Definitely working fine. AVI files which just download when you click on the links. To save them, right click on the link & select "save link/target as."

How did that one not go in which would have made it 3-1? Still we won anyway, which is so much better than other occasions where a force field along the goal line has thwarted us.

EC

Quote:
Unrecognized Gen said:
Quote:
Stuart Thomson said:
I don't know if it's just me but they don't seem to work.

How did that one not go in which would have made it 3-1? Still we won anyway, which is so much better than other occasions where a force field along the goal line has thwarted us.

EC

The difference is Full time training and fitness. You make your own luck, through sheer hard work and effort. Those have been in great supply this season, and it is now showing in the results.