Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fisher this Tuesday - Prediction

Any draw will be a good result I feel, though as always and obviously, a win would be a major coup and a massive confidence booster to the players too. Until we get the blend right, and especially against a strong outfit such as Fisher another draw will do for me.

Question-how will our defence cope with Watts(and Duku at set pieces) in the air, and Griffiths for pace.

Assuming Hasim plays in midfield, who will stop Riviere and Piper controlling the midfield.

Extremely worried.

I think CK will get us a decent side, but think Fisher have the type of players to exploit our current weaknesses).

A draw would be brilliant imo especialy if the defence holds firm

Agree with MM fisher worry me i know they lost to staines 2-0 but staines could have beat us by 3-4 thats how one sided the game was, i would settle for a draw.