Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

highest placed essex side

webmasteretu

obviously you guys were favourites, but we could be the suprise package....

played 3 of the so called favourites so far.

we should of beat afc dons had 4/5 excellent chances in the first half and braintree we could of scrapped for a draw in the second half but gave them a 3 goal lead.

we beat heybridge aswell

cant wait to play ya...

GAZZA ' me old mucker'

i know at braintree we have not got the greatest following, the supporters that we do have are passinate about our team and we want to see great results comming our way, but its early doors and i promise you that all our supporters will all come out the woodwork when we play you boys. at the end of the day gazza you cant drag people to football, all you can do is mention it to them and hope for the best. i am proud by the supporters because the supporters we have up braintree are so loyal and supportive, so its goes without mentioning that we have a club full of loyal supporters rather than just turn up to cressing road twice in a season. i cant stand people like that, i would rather loyal supporters, do you know what i mean gazza

BOMBER