Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
oliPFC

Fifa 2006

it is fantastic, havent upgraded much from 2005 but the game play is superb and if you are having problems with it it does mean you are sh1t. if your a fifa fan you wont be disapointed. had a late night session with a friend last night and he is a pro evo fan and even he liked the game.

4 out of 5

Bought it on Friday. Still prefer Pro Evo but the game is still impressive. The AI lets it down a little but seems to have improved from last year.

If only Pro Evo had an official license to feature real players and teams!!!

'I'm rubbish at a game so it's crap'

I'm rubbish at football in real life...doesn't mean it's crap!

first time i playes Sensible Soccer I lost 0-13 to Barcelona with Man United, but I didn't start up a dozen threads on a message board about how crap it was, nor did I put it up for sale on ebay because it was too hard. (because such things weren't readily available in 1996, obviously)

Then again i've been playing the demo of the new Football Manager and have being struggling and so i think it's crap! Doh!

Yeah of corse you would think it's crap when you first get it if you cant [****!!****] play it!! I know it takes time, its just a very dissapointing game, the gameplay is not good and pro evo is much better and always will be, the new pro evo 5 screen shots make it look so much better than fifa and i think it will be. The switch from pro evo to fifa was very dissapointing and not worthwhile, IN MY OPINION the game is a waste of money!!